allas boasts that Spurs can win everything

allas boasts that Spurs can win everything
I do not think I have ever hated an Arsenal player more than Gallas.

And I do not mean it is because he has joined Spurs - I just could not warm up to him while he was with us.

I could see that he was a good defender but he always looked like a trouble-maker to me.

He left Chelsea amid accusations that he said he would score an own-goal against them if he stayed.

His petulant one-man strike after the Birmingham game was for me the single reason why we fail to lift the Premier League in 2008. We had a terrific team with the Fabregas, Hleb and Flamini axis performing brilliantly.

He also blasted his colleagues last year which saw him rightly stripped off the captaincy.

I always thought that Gallas was Wenger’s biggest mistake in the transfer market.

A good player he might have been but he has always been a disruptive influence wherever he has been. Good luck to Spurs dealing with him if things ever go pear-shaped.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...