Nervous Wenger wont win anything

Nervous Wenger wont win anything
Have you ever seen your boss nervous at work?

I have not and if I did, I would not respect him.

And if he asks me to relax, I would think that the job is not that important.

Wenger asks his players to be calm and relaxed in order to win trophies.

When was the last time your boss told you to be relaxed at work?

I don´t know for you but when we are closing a deal at work, there is a lot of pressure and coffees are keeping people hyped up. We only relax if the deal is done.

Arsenal turned up the screw for a spell in the first half and the second half.  But we approach the game basically the same away as against Blackburn and Sunderland.

Then got a penalty when all seemed lost.

We knew there was going to be a couple of more minutes because of Liverpool´s time wasting , the penalty award and their free kick.

We got what should be the winning goal and here are the players relaxing on the pitch before the job is done.

Liverpool´s penalty should not have been awarded but Eboue was stupid to let himself mugged like that.

As for Wenger himself, what can I say?

I am disappointed to see what he has become. He goes nervously around his technical area these days and does an embarassing pose on his knees whenever things do not go well for us.

Why the hell was he raising his arms at Dalglish at the final whistle?

The ref awarded the penalty but the players were spineless for not defending their lead for a minute.

Blame your players not your opponents.

From what I can see, we have a nervous boss and relaxed players. In other words, no ingredients for success.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...